- LAST NEWS: Drones Listen in on Bats to Reveal their In-Flight Secrets
- LAST NEWS: Lockheed Martin Continues Successful Fury Flight Tests
- LAST NEWS: Virginia Tech Aviation Partnership Test BVLOS Flights
- LAST NEWS: Air-to-Ground UAV Teaming – Singapore Style
- LAST NEWS: Second Generation Hydrogen Fuel Cell Drone
- LAST NEWS: US Army Releases Counter-Drone Manual
- LAST NEWS: US Army Purchases Dronebuster C-UAS System
- LAST NEWS: Controlling Drones via LTE Network
- LAST NEWS: Hydrogen Drone, HyDrone 1550, Successfully Tested at High Altitudes
- LAST NEWS: Verizon Tests New Drone-Based 4G LTE Service
HoverMast, Sky Sapience’s Autonomous Hovering Platform Makes Its Debut
The HoverMast responds to the need for quick, mobile intelligence gathering. At the click of a button, the system autonomously deploys, rising to heights of up to 50 meters within 10-15 seconds. Secured by a cable, serving as a power supply and wideband data link, the highly stabilized HoverMast combines advanced flight algorithms and innovative materials to provide the highest payload-to-size ratio available today. Weighing only 10 kg, the platform is capable of hosting 9 kg payloads, such as electro-optic sensors, laser designators, radar, and sophisticated COMINT and ELINT systems. Its data link enables the transfer of critical data to selected recipients in real time.
The HoverMast is stored in a compact housing unit that can be mounted on any vehicle; small vehicles in particular: cars, pick-up trucks, unmanned ground or surface vehicles (UGV/USV), ATVs, and small naval craft; making the system especially suited for Special Forces, border and port protection, and infantry missions.
Region: Middle East
Ministry of Defense director general Dan Harel has withdrawn the export licenses to Poland for two large Israeli defense companies - Elbit Systems Ltd. and Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
The Indian defense systems exhibition Defexpo 2014 opens on Wednesday of this week, in New Delhi. Focusing on land, naval and internal homeland security systems, companies from round the world will be competing head on with their latest concepts and products.
Swarms of Drones Test New Dogfighting Skills