- LAST NEWS: Drone World Expo 2017 – Registration Now Open
- LAST NEWS: $1M Prize for Bridge Inspection by Drones
- LAST NEWS: South Korea to Train 1,700 Drone Operators Annually
- LAST NEWS: Leidos Pilots New Service for UAS
- LAST NEWS: First BVLoS Power Line Inspection Flight in New Zealand
- LAST NEWS: DARPA Awards Phase 2 Gremlins Program Contracts
- LAST NEWS: Amazon Patents Drones with Telescoping Landing Legs
- LAST NEWS: US Air Force Buys Drone-Snagging Shotgun Shells
- LAST NEWS: China’s Rainbow Solar UAV to Make Maiden Flight
- LAST NEWS: Alpha Releases New Unmanned Helicopter
Drones Used to Inspect Construction Progress of Rail Projects
In an endeavour to improve country’s surveillance system, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has launched a major initiative for designing and building unmanned air vehicles (UAVs).
If you haven’t had the occasion to watch an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) in action, here’s an opportunity.
13 Takeaways from The White House Workshop