- LAST NEWS: Drones Listen in on Bats to Reveal their In-Flight Secrets
- LAST NEWS: Lockheed Martin Continues Successful Fury Flight Tests
- LAST NEWS: Virginia Tech Aviation Partnership Test BVLOS Flights
- LAST NEWS: Air-to-Ground UAV Teaming – Singapore Style
- LAST NEWS: Second Generation Hydrogen Fuel Cell Drone
- LAST NEWS: US Army Releases Counter-Drone Manual
- LAST NEWS: US Army Purchases Dronebuster C-UAS System
- LAST NEWS: Controlling Drones via LTE Network
- LAST NEWS: Hydrogen Drone, HyDrone 1550, Successfully Tested at High Altitudes
- LAST NEWS: Verizon Tests New Drone-Based 4G LTE Service
South Korea to Train 1,700 Drone Operators Annually
South Korea's defense ministry says one of the two unmanned aerial vehicles recently found crashed in the country had taken dozens of pictures of the presidential office of Cheong Wa Dae.
An unidentified unmanned airplane fell on one of the five South Korean islands near the inter-Korean western sea border.
SimActive Inc., a world-leading developer of photogrammetry software, is pleased to announce that Korean firm DongWon Survey Consultants Co., Ltd has purchased its Correlator3D™ product.
Swarms of Drones Test New Dogfighting Skills