- LAST NEWS: City Council seeks to ban drones from Pittsburgh parks
- LAST NEWS: The world’s first airport for drones will be built in Rwanda
- LAST NEWS: In Nepal, a model for using drones for humanitarianism emerges
- LAST NEWS: First Interim Standards for Unmanned Aircraft Detect-and-Avoid Released
- LAST NEWS: Hirth Motors Launches New 4103 8hp UAV Engine
- LAST NEWS: State Dept Clears Spain’s $243M Reaper Purchase
- LAST NEWS: Schiebel’s Camcopter Helps Rescue 8,800 Refugees in Mediterranean
- LAST NEWS: Commercial UAV Expo Opens Today in Las Vegas
- LAST NEWS: Russian jets 'intercept' US predator drones over Syria, officials say
- LAST NEWS: UK ‘Protector’ UAV Fleet to Replace RAF Reapers
Project Ursula at Precision Farming Event
Viewed as an alternative to satellite imagery, it captures a greater level of detail – useful for the basis of a Green Area Index for example – to allow greater adoption of precision farming principles and strategies.
Subject to ongoing trials with growers, Environment Systems consultant Mark Jarman says the system should be commercially available for 2014.
Region: USA and Canada