- LAST NEWS: Dutch University Team Works to Improve Corrosion Measurement by Drone
- LAST NEWS: Space Ship or Tractor? First Look at a Hydrogen Drone
- LAST NEWS: Award for Drone Noise Reduction Technology
- LAST NEWS: Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Powers ScanEagle
- LAST NEWS: Cayman Drones Fight Prison Drug Smugglers
- LAST NEWS: Volunteer Rescue Group Wants Canadian OK for Drones
- LAST NEWS: Why Scientists Are Banking on Drones for Tracking Coastal Climate Research
- LAST NEWS: US Army uses Iron Dome to Down Drone
- LAST NEWS: NASA Success for Complex Drone Traffic Management Test at FAA Test Sites
- LAST NEWS: HyDrone 1800: MMC announces first Hydrogen Drone
Project Ursula at Precision Farming Event
Viewed as an alternative to satellite imagery, it captures a greater level of detail – useful for the basis of a Green Area Index for example – to allow greater adoption of precision farming principles and strategies.
Subject to ongoing trials with growers, Environment Systems consultant Mark Jarman says the system should be commercially available for 2014.
Region: USA and Canada