- LAST NEWS: EASA Recommendations for UAS Airspace Integration
- LAST NEWS: US Military Tests Robo-Parachute Delivery without GPS
- LAST NEWS: Drone Detector Detects Drones Before Take-Off
- LAST NEWS: Iran Sanction Lift Allows European Dual-Use UAV Trade
- LAST NEWS: UK to Order Two Zephyrs from Airbus
- LAST NEWS: Robotic Falcon to Chase Birds Away from Airfields
- LAST NEWS: DroneDeploy Volume Measurement Available
- LAST NEWS: AUVSI provides Interactive Map of UAS Legislation
- LAST NEWS: CBP Tests Predator at Civilian Airport
- LAST NEWS: Westar Energy Drones for Emergency Line Inspections
Project Ursula at Precision Farming Event
Viewed as an alternative to satellite imagery, it captures a greater level of detail – useful for the basis of a Green Area Index for example – to allow greater adoption of precision farming principles and strategies.
Subject to ongoing trials with growers, Environment Systems consultant Mark Jarman says the system should be commercially available for 2014.
Region: USA and Canada