- LAST NEWS: Radio Hill Technologies Block 3 DRONEBUSTER
- LAST NEWS: Deutsche Telekom Goes Drone Hunting with Dedrone
- LAST NEWS: FLIR Systems Acquires Prox Dynamics for $134 Million
- LAST NEWS: Last week a delegation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle experts from the United Kingdom met with indust...
- LAST NEWS: Type-Certifiable Predator B Takes Flight
- LAST NEWS: UNHCR Drones Help Displaced Populations in Africa
- LAST NEWS: Russian Army to Get Advanced Stealth Drone Hunter
- LAST NEWS: Drones and Insect Biobots to Map Disaster Areas
- LAST NEWS: Aeryon Labs Unveils $3M Testing Complex
- LAST NEWS: Email Chain Reveals Amazon UK Drone Tests
Project Ursula at Precision Farming Event
Viewed as an alternative to satellite imagery, it captures a greater level of detail – useful for the basis of a Green Area Index for example – to allow greater adoption of precision farming principles and strategies.
Subject to ongoing trials with growers, Environment Systems consultant Mark Jarman says the system should be commercially available for 2014.
Region: USA and Canada
13 Takeaways from The White House Workshop