- LAST NEWS: Lockheed Martin Continues Successful Fury Flight Tests
- LAST NEWS: Virginia Tech Aviation Partnership Test BVLOS Flights
- LAST NEWS: Air-to-Ground UAV Teaming – Singapore Style
- LAST NEWS: Second Generation Hydrogen Fuel Cell Drone
- LAST NEWS: US Army Releases Counter-Drone Manual
- LAST NEWS: US Army Purchases Dronebuster C-UAS System
- LAST NEWS: Controlling Drones via LTE Network
- LAST NEWS: Hydrogen Drone, HyDrone 1550, Successfully Tested at High Altitudes
- LAST NEWS: Verizon Tests New Drone-Based 4G LTE Service
- LAST NEWS: New Software Simplifies Oil and Gas Inspections
Iran says it’s recovered data from captured U.S. spy drone
Tehran (CNN) – Iran declared Sunday it has “cracked the codes” of the intelligence gathering system of a U.S. spy drone it captured last year for violating its airspace, the nation’s semiofficial media reported.
Tehran bragged about seizing the unmanned U.S. drone aircraft with stealth technology in December and displayed it on national television as a victory for Iran.
Months later, an Iranian senior military official declared armed forces have extracted data from it to prove a point to the Pentagon, which they said expressed doubt Tehran can be able to decode it.
“This plane is seen as a national capital for us and our words should not disclose all the information that we have very easily,” Brig. Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh was quoted as saying by the semiofficial Fars News Agency.
Region: Middle East
Swarms of Drones Test New Dogfighting Skills