- LAST NEWS: Do Hobby Fliers Need to Take the Part 107 Test?
- LAST NEWS: Student Designs Communications Drone for Disaster Relief
- LAST NEWS: US Army Seeks to Retool Mobile Radar to Track Drones
- LAST NEWS: Domino’s Pizza Drone Delivery Service in New Zealand
- LAST NEWS: Ohio Turnpike Preparing to use Drones for Inspection
- LAST NEWS: New England Utility Flying High Over Drone Test
- LAST NEWS: Cities and Drones Report: More Drone Laws Ahead
- LAST NEWS: Northrop Grumman Employees 2016 Quad Cup Innovation Challenge
- LAST NEWS: Amazon Patent Filing Reveals Delivery Drone Designs
- LAST NEWS: Live Maps for Unmanned Air Systems in UK
To be released by Horizon Hobby just in time for Christmas a competitor for the DJI Phantom the current king of the ready to fly GoPro capable multirotors that has been on the market since January 2013. Parrot might be kicking themselves that they have not created a slightly more capable AR.Drone that can lift a GoPro out of the box without modifications.
GPS hold and return to launch all for the very reasonable price of $469 just a shade over $200 cheaper than the Phantom. If you already have a TX you can buy a bind and fly version for $419 let the GoPro quadcopter price wars begin!
Blade is taking their knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market with the 350 QX. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro® compatible camera mount. With the 350 QX, novices and experts alike can get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly models available upon release.
- SAFE™ technology provides three flight modes with the flip of a switch
- Smart Mode with GPS/altitude hold, stick relativity and the innovative SAFE circle
- Stability Mode with flight envelope protection and GPS hold
- Agility Mode for aerobatics and aggressive flying
- Return Home function automatically lands at the home position
- GoPro® compatible anti-vibration camera mount* included (camera not included)
- Intelligent motor control automatically stops the propellers upon impact with an object
- Ready-to-Fly out of the box with a Spektrum™ DX5E transmitter, 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery and charger
Region: USA and Canada
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in /var/www/ruvsa/data/www/en.ruvsa.ru/bitrix/managed_cache/MYSQL/b_file/5a/5ad5ebaece0bbfabb73c5b6726823f71.php on line 5