- LAST NEWS: Drones Go to Summer School
- LAST NEWS: In depth with Tanky – The World’s Fastest Ready-to-Fly Racing Drone?
- LAST NEWS: What a Trump Presidency Could Mean for the Drone Industry
- LAST NEWS: Russia Tested Hydrogen-Powered UAV in Syria
- LAST NEWS: Kafon Drone Clears Minefields 20 X Faster than People
- LAST NEWS: Airbus to Operate Heron I for Germany in Mali
- LAST NEWS: Tunisia to Receive Further ScanEagles
- LAST NEWS: Drone Navigates Obstacles Like an Insect
- LAST NEWS: Textron Advances UAV Control Innovation
- LAST NEWS: AmeyVTOL Transforms Asset Inspection
To be released by Horizon Hobby just in time for Christmas a competitor for the DJI Phantom the current king of the ready to fly GoPro capable multirotors that has been on the market since January 2013. Parrot might be kicking themselves that they have not created a slightly more capable AR.Drone that can lift a GoPro out of the box without modifications.
GPS hold and return to launch all for the very reasonable price of $469 just a shade over $200 cheaper than the Phantom. If you already have a TX you can buy a bind and fly version for $419 let the GoPro quadcopter price wars begin!
Blade is taking their knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market with the 350 QX. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro® compatible camera mount. With the 350 QX, novices and experts alike can get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly models available upon release.
- SAFE™ technology provides three flight modes with the flip of a switch
- Smart Mode with GPS/altitude hold, stick relativity and the innovative SAFE circle
- Stability Mode with flight envelope protection and GPS hold
- Agility Mode for aerobatics and aggressive flying
- Return Home function automatically lands at the home position
- GoPro® compatible anti-vibration camera mount* included (camera not included)
- Intelligent motor control automatically stops the propellers upon impact with an object
- Ready-to-Fly out of the box with a Spektrum™ DX5E transmitter, 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery and charger
Region: USA and Canada
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in /var/www/ruvsa/data/www/en.ruvsa.ru/bitrix/managed_cache/MYSQL/b_file/5a/5ad5ebaece0bbfabb73c5b6726823f71.php on line 5