- LAST NEWS: Denel’s Seeker 400 UAV completes first flights
- LAST NEWS: Hebei uses unmanned drones to monitor pollution
- LAST NEWS: Russian Defense Ministry Unveils $9B UAV Program
- LAST NEWS: Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap FY 2013-2038
- LAST NEWS: Viettel develops unmanned military aircraft
- LAST NEWS: British Army unmanned aircraft The Watchkeeper to start flying over Wiltshire
- LAST NEWS: Unmanned aircraft to help study wiliwili trees
- LAST NEWS: 3D mine software maker invests in UAV brand
- LAST NEWS: Australia should boost stocks in drone aircraft, military lobby group says
- LAST NEWS: SimActive’s UAV Software Selected by Korean Firm DongWon
Horizon Hobby 350 QX, GoPro quadcopter
To be released by Horizon Hobby just in time for Christmas a competitor for the DJI Phantom the current king of the ready to fly GoPro capable multirotors that has been on the market since January 2013. Parrot might be kicking themselves that they have not created a slightly more capable AR.Drone that can lift a GoPro out of the box without modifications.
GPS hold and return to launch all for the very reasonable price of $469 just a shade over $200 cheaper than the Phantom. If you already have a TX you can buy a bind and fly version for $419 let the GoPro quadcopter price wars begin!
Blade is taking their knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market with the 350 QX. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro® compatible camera mount. With the 350 QX, novices and experts alike can get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly models available upon release.
- SAFE™ technology provides three flight modes with the flip of a switch
- Smart Mode with GPS/altitude hold, stick relativity and the innovative SAFE circle
- Stability Mode with flight envelope protection and GPS hold
- Agility Mode for aerobatics and aggressive flying
- Return Home function automatically lands at the home position
- GoPro® compatible anti-vibration camera mount* included (camera not included)
- Intelligent motor control automatically stops the propellers upon impact with an object
- Ready-to-Fly out of the box with a Spektrum™ DX5E transmitter, 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery and charger
Region: USA and Canada
Unmanned aircraft will help researchers study a struggling Hawaiian tree species.
AN influential air power lobby group wants Australia to acquire long-range unmanned combat aircraft that can fire precision missiles against targets without risk to pilots.
The U.S. Air Force will test a hyperspectral imaging sensor developed by a Raytheon-lead contracting team for the service’s MQ-1 Predator unmanned aircraft.
Insitu introduces version 2.0 of its ICOMC2 common command and control system, enabling a single operator to control multiple unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
For professor Benjamin Heumann, wetlands research would be a lot easier with a pair of eyes in the sky.
U.S. military experience has shown that rugged terrain and threats such as ambushes and IED can make ground-based transportation to and from the front lines a dangerous challenge.
The Federal Aviation Administration estimates that as many as 7,500 commercial unmanned aerial vehicles could be flying in national airspace within a few years
AgEngage and Penton Farm Progress will host the new Precision Aerial Ag Show, July 9 and 10 in Decatur, Ill., featuring an unmanned aerial vehicle showcase.
In a recent flight test in Australia, a Scan Eagle UAV succeeded in visually identifying an approaching Cessna aircraft, and letting its own ground-based operators know that evasive action was required.
mpanies sign memorandum of understanding to explore opportunities for unmanned aircraft systems in international marketsPrimary focus relates to integrating Lockheed Martin mission systems, ground systems and technology with AeroVironment's Gl.