- LAST NEWS: Drones Listen in on Bats to Reveal their In-Flight Secrets
- LAST NEWS: Lockheed Martin Continues Successful Fury Flight Tests
- LAST NEWS: Virginia Tech Aviation Partnership Test BVLOS Flights
- LAST NEWS: Air-to-Ground UAV Teaming – Singapore Style
- LAST NEWS: Second Generation Hydrogen Fuel Cell Drone
- LAST NEWS: US Army Releases Counter-Drone Manual
- LAST NEWS: US Army Purchases Dronebuster C-UAS System
- LAST NEWS: Controlling Drones via LTE Network
- LAST NEWS: Hydrogen Drone, HyDrone 1550, Successfully Tested at High Altitudes
- LAST NEWS: Verizon Tests New Drone-Based 4G LTE Service
French town says it will deliver daily newspapers by drone
Residents of Auvergne, a province in south central France, may soon receive their daily paper by drone.
According to a blog post published yesterday, local postal service La Poste Groupe has been working for several years to modernize its delivery processes. A plan has been hatched to implement paper delivery by drone in early May with the help of local volunteers, and tests are already underway.
Congratulations must go to Delair Tech! Pushing the boundaries!
French Civil Aviation Authority, the DGAC, awarded Delair-Tech the first authorisation ever issued to a UAS company in France, for a civil UAS to fly over 100 km in French airspace.
Swarms of Drones Test New Dogfighting Skills