- LAST NEWS: Drones Go to Summer School
- LAST NEWS: In depth with Tanky – The World’s Fastest Ready-to-Fly Racing Drone?
- LAST NEWS: What a Trump Presidency Could Mean for the Drone Industry
- LAST NEWS: Russia Tested Hydrogen-Powered UAV in Syria
- LAST NEWS: Kafon Drone Clears Minefields 20 X Faster than People
- LAST NEWS: Airbus to Operate Heron I for Germany in Mali
- LAST NEWS: Tunisia to Receive Further ScanEagles
- LAST NEWS: Drone Navigates Obstacles Like an Insect
- LAST NEWS: Textron Advances UAV Control Innovation
- LAST NEWS: AmeyVTOL Transforms Asset Inspection
It may not seem like it, but drones are still in their infancy and only proving themselves through the rigorous testing done privately, commercially, and by state and federal government agencies. Despite the tangible benefits that drones can provide, the public has mixed sentiments about their use by law enforcement, firefighting, and search & rescue operations.