- LAST NEWS: Hollywood Applauds FAA’s New Regulations
- LAST NEWS: Airbus DS Progresses on European MALE RPAS Contract
- LAST NEWS: Solar Impulse Completes Atlantic Crossing
- LAST NEWS: Enabling a New Generation of Aviation Technology
- LAST NEWS: Israeli Startup Develops Autonomous Drone System
- LAST NEWS: Qatar and Texas A&M University Sign MoU for Drone Technology Research
- LAST NEWS: Inverted Wankel Engine as UAS Power Plant ?
- LAST NEWS: Big Potential for Drones in the Arctic
- LAST NEWS: Leading UK Energy Firm Signs Up for UAS Inspections
- LAST NEWS: Small Rugged Embedded Computing Subsystem
Today, the Department of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration has finalized the first operational rules for routine commercial use of small unmanned aircraft systems (UAS or “drones”), opening pathways towards fully integrating UAS into the nation’s airspace. These new regulations work to harness new innovations safely, to spur job growth, advance critical scientific research and save lives.
2012-04-05 Hydrogen-powered Fuel Cell Flies ScanEagle