- LAST NEWS: NASA Includes Swedish UAV in BVLOS Testing
- LAST NEWS: Germany Plans New Drone Regulations
- LAST NEWS: Drone World Expo 2017 – Registration Now Open
- LAST NEWS: $1M Prize for Bridge Inspection by Drones
- LAST NEWS: South Korea to Train 1,700 Drone Operators Annually
- LAST NEWS: Leidos Pilots New Service for UAS
- LAST NEWS: First BVLoS Power Line Inspection Flight in New Zealand
- LAST NEWS: DARPA Awards Phase 2 Gremlins Program Contracts
- LAST NEWS: Amazon Patents Drones with Telescoping Landing Legs
- LAST NEWS: US Air Force Buys Drone-Snagging Shotgun Shells
About Uswww.UAV.su has been taken over by Russian Unmanned Vehicle Systems Association. The new website is www.RUVSA.com which incorporates an updated catalogue of Unmanned Systems from all around the world with the latest independent news and analytical reports.
Membership status will also allow users to gain access to research papers, relevant civil and military standards and to an exclusive media gallery of recent events.
www.RUVSA.com will be updated in English and Russian for the benefit of all international partners. Future plans include developing a parallel portal in Chinese, Spanish and French.
13 Takeaways from The White House Workshop