- LAST NEWS: Drones Listen in on Bats to Reveal their In-Flight Secrets
- LAST NEWS: Lockheed Martin Continues Successful Fury Flight Tests
- LAST NEWS: Virginia Tech Aviation Partnership Test BVLOS Flights
- LAST NEWS: Air-to-Ground UAV Teaming – Singapore Style
- LAST NEWS: Second Generation Hydrogen Fuel Cell Drone
- LAST NEWS: US Army Releases Counter-Drone Manual
- LAST NEWS: US Army Purchases Dronebuster C-UAS System
- LAST NEWS: Controlling Drones via LTE Network
- LAST NEWS: Hydrogen Drone, HyDrone 1550, Successfully Tested at High Altitudes
- LAST NEWS: Verizon Tests New Drone-Based 4G LTE Service
About Uswww.UAV.su has been taken over by Russian Unmanned Vehicle Systems Association. The new website is www.RUVSA.com which incorporates an updated catalogue of Unmanned Systems from all around the world with the latest independent news and analytical reports.
Membership status will also allow users to gain access to research papers, relevant civil and military standards and to an exclusive media gallery of recent events.
www.RUVSA.com will be updated in English and Russian for the benefit of all international partners. Future plans include developing a parallel portal in Chinese, Spanish and French.
Swarms of Drones Test New Dogfighting Skills