- LAST NEWS: North Korean UAV took 190 photos of South Korean presidential office
- LAST NEWS: PK East VFD takes delivery of UAV
- LAST NEWS: Belarusian UAV, antitank missile system at Qatar expo
- LAST NEWS: 3D printed UAV can be assembled and flying in under 24 hours
- LAST NEWS: South Korea finds crashed drone on border island
- LAST NEWS: NG sponsors 2014 UAV Outback Challenge
- LAST NEWS: Denel’s Seeker 400 UAV completes first flights
- LAST NEWS: Hebei uses unmanned drones to monitor pollution
- LAST NEWS: Russian Defense Ministry Unveils $9B UAV Program
- LAST NEWS: Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap FY 2013-2038
Drone Pilots: The Future Of Aerial Warfare
Flight of the drones
Owners of FireFlight Unmanned Aircraft Systems, based in Oklahoma City, delivered three aircraft to the Possum Kingdom East Volunteer Fire Department last month.
The Belarusian defense technology company ZAO BelTechExport presented the latest products at the Doha International Maritime Defense Exhibition & Conference – DIMDEX 2014 in Qatar.
South Korea's defense ministry says one of the two unmanned aerial vehicles recently found crashed in the country had taken dozens of pictures of the presidential office of Cheong Wa Dae.