- LAST NEWS: Denelís Seeker 400 UAV completes first flights
- LAST NEWS: Hebei uses unmanned drones to monitor pollution
- LAST NEWS: Russian Defense Ministry Unveils $9B UAV Program
- LAST NEWS: Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap FY 2013-2038
- LAST NEWS: Viettel develops unmanned military aircraft
- LAST NEWS: British Army unmanned aircraft The Watchkeeper to start flying over Wiltshire
- LAST NEWS: Unmanned aircraft to help study wiliwili trees
- LAST NEWS: 3D mine software maker invests in UAV brand
- LAST NEWS: Australia should boost stocks in drone aircraft, military lobby group says
- LAST NEWS: SimActiveís UAV Software Selected by Korean Firm DongWon
Drone Pilots: The Future Of Aerial Warfare
Flight of the drones
In Hebei province, environmental authorities have dispatched unmanned-drones to look for the sources of air pollution, and monitor the daily emission of factories.
The Seeker 400 unmanned aircraft system in development with Denel has completed its first flight tests at the Alkantpan range in the Northern Cape, South Africa.†
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu has announced a program to spend about 320 billion rubles (US $9 billion) by 2020 on military UAVs.